Sunday, March 11, 2012

Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 12 "Better Angels"

What The What?!

Shane is cray cray, but we already knew that

I saw most his little plan for Randall from the previews for this week's episode. I knew he was probably going to set Randall lose in the forest and make it look like Randall had escaped and have everyone go looking for him as an excuse to get Rick to kill him. I didn't see that Shane would kill Randall right away. I want to give a shout out to Daryl for realizing something was fishy about Shane's story. Why isn't my man Daryl the leader of the group?

Ding Dong the Shane is Dead, but not for long

So Shane haters finally got to see Shane get what was coming to him. Unfortunately, he didn't stay dead for very long. Now this new twist on zombification had been hinted at a couple of episodes back when they made a point of mentioning how the two security guards didn't have any bite marks. Now I've heard that in the graphic novel all humans that die become zombies. I'm interested in hearing the explanation as to why all of a sudden everyone that dies is a zombie. In the first season they encountered many dead remains that, as far as we know, stayed dead. My current explanation for how this is working is that maybe some people are carriers of the zombie disease. Whatever this disease was killed some people but left some survivors. It's logical to think that some of those survivors could be immune to the disease but still be carriers.

So many zombies!!

Where in the world did all those zombies come from?! What is our little group of survivors going to do? At least they spent the first part of the episode trying to fortify the farm. Also, why was Carl out by himself, again, at night? What is wrong with Lori? I think she might win the award for world's worst mom in a zombie apocalypse.

T-Dog got some lines!

I just wanted to give a shout out to poor IronE Singleton for having to wait about three episodes without any lines and delivering in this episode. Can I get a "hell no"? Let's hope T-Dog gets used more, if he survives this season.

1 comment:

  1. what the what is right! and after this week's episode, my mind is totally blown!

    ReplyDelete